Taking Care of Eyes
Our Eyes are the windows to the World. They are important and we need to take care of them properly adopting the following ways:-
* Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Green vegetables and carrots contain carotene, which is very helpful to maintain healthy eyes.
* Avoid wearing contact lenses while sleeping and swimming.
* Cucumbers are good for eyes. Put cold cucumber slices gently on your eyelids for ten minutes before going to bed. It helps to prevent inflammation.
* Use UV protected sun- glasses with polarized lenses, not just darker glasses.
* Avoid looking at the computer screen for a long time.
* Avoid reading in dim light. This cause eye strain.
* If your eyes feel tried, stop for some time and take rest.
* Take sufficient amount of Vitamin A.
* Don't put ever put salt in your eyes.
* Avoid playing with sharp objects near your eyes.